Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good Times,Bad Times!

well its been a long time!!!
long long time since I managed to write something here.I had promised myself that I will write something after coming from cal,but finally I understood what work means[:)].I simply had no time,the little bit time I get after my office goes into my new love-TableTennis.Now atleast an hour of TT is must.Today due to some inconveniences TT area is blocked off,so here I am.
Often I think today I will write,write my heart off,but irony being That day I WONT BE ABLE TO WRITE,THATS LIFE.
things have been strollin along,get up at 7 o'clock in the morning,run to office stay there till 8:30pm(thats intentional).sleep like a dead dog on weekends,my friends joke that I die for some hours on Saturday morning!!!!
One thing I have understood after leaving cal,that is how much i love that city.Maybe the city is crowded,dirty,unruly...whatever you say I am still in love with that city,staying away from home has made that love even more deeper and sometimes obsessive.
On the other hand Chennai is quite good(I am not jokin dudes!!!),what we call in bengali "nirjhanjhat".But life becomes borin during the weekends,nothin is here man!!!!
no good bars!!!!no good malls albeit one or two(can you imagine!!!)...so what to do but SLEEP!!!!:)
I believe I see life now in adifferent perspective,more serious,more mature.Lets see how long this life goes!!!I am truly living "good times,bad times"!!!

No comments: