Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ghajini Season

Its the end of year time and what better way to celebrate it than to watch the most awaited movie of the year-GHAJINI.
After long discussion and trepidation me and my roomies finally decided to go for the movie on 25Th December.Tickets booked in advance and we were are revved to watch Amir Khan in a so called "once in a lifetime role".
We were a bunch of 7 people,out of which 3 of us have already seen the original movie,nope I am not talking of the brilliant Memento but the original Tamil Ghajini.
I have been a die hard Amir khan fan since childhood,but this is probably his second movie(after mangal pandey) that he disappointed me.
My view was shared with another of my friend who had already watched the Tamil version.
As a Amir fan This was a bitter pill to swallow but I had to accept that Surya(the Tamil hero) outdid Amir in every frame.
The movie was excellent(a frame to frame copy) and the climax which the director changed was even better.
But I came back to our lair with an unexpected heavy heart.

No comments: