Friday, June 13, 2008

First Post!!!!

Well WELL wELL!!!!!
finally I have managed to create a blog!!!!
first things first.
I need to thank a few persons without whom this lazy Ass wouldn't have started blogging!!!
My roomie vishal who is a blogging freak.
My school friends(don't ask their names) whose blogging got me hooked.
finally but definitely not the least Somnath AKA Lomu whose blog I follow regularly,and to whom i dedicate this post(or the whole blog) for advising me in everything under the sun including this blog(YES!).

those who might be reading this blog might baulk at its name:OPTIMUM ICONOCLAST
well to clear matters ICONOCLAST means one who breaks the normal norms, with typical thoughts.
so you can expect mundane things with a little twist,like yellow dal with that extra zing!!!
well that's all for now.
don't worry I'll keep bloggin!

PS:I am eagerly wiating for comments.

1 comment:

Canonical Cacophony said...

yellow dal with the extra zing!!! well thats what blogging is all about pal... dont get set back for lack of comments..its the only place where you can pen down your words... un thought of!!!
keep it up..am adding this Blog in my Blog Home page section under recommended!