Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Burnt Notebook!!!



The following passage which I will post in not my original creation.Few days back when I went home I actually ended up feeling a bit lonely since it was a weekday and all my friends were stuck up with their work.I had gone to a nearby place where there a nice lake and lots and lots of trees...basically a nice ,quite, pristine place where I could contemplate the peace as well as enjoy it.I sat on a rickety wooden bench and was taking in the fresh air which I miss so much these days.I was dangling my legs and it at something.Bent down I picked up and it was a empty beer bottle....damn!! Someone should have the courtesy of keeping something for others(Just jokin!!!!).There was also a torn, half burnt notebook along side with it.Almost 90% of the pages had been burnt and there a a handful of pages which were readable.I Could barely open the notebook and i saw the name of the owner.For the sake of Privacy I am going to change it and re christen it to Anon.I managed to read only one page and found it intriguing.Excerpts for all of us to savor!!!!

"Today is a beautiful day but guess what I am having a bad one!!!
Bumped into Bragagans Psaundta and the man was deeply depressed(Idiot!!).It seems still at this age people make fun of his name.Howling he asked me whether it was his fault that his name turned out to be such!!!!Dudes all you wanna be moms and Pops think before you give a fancy name for your little one...that kiddo might end up like up friend...phew!!!!
But this is not the reason I am a bit...ok grandly depressed.I have to admit I spoke to Mom a bit rudely last night I guess.Mom never argues does not mean I can say anything to her.I feel like I have committed a sin!!!!Today I promise myself one thing:Never ever take your loved ones,your closed ones for granted.They will never say anything if you take advantage of them but I am sure it will come back to haunt you one day!!!!!
I always get jittery when people tell me stuffs which I avoid discussing...yes even to myself..............."


Well there it all ended...I could not read a single more letter even though I wished it had more.I wondered how this person would be and what he/she was doing without the notebook.I was curious to know what happened that someone burnt down his/her "Diary" ...well I guess some questions remain unanswered and that too for the good.
Its time I start from here and I am expected somewhere where hopefully my mood brightens up!!!!

1 comment:

maheswari said...

achena loker diary r pata
kurie peli kotha
seta theke line dui teen chaar
blog e likhli kore udhar
janbar iche chilo diary ta kar
jigesh kore pelam na uttor tar...
still etai bolte pari
lekhata bhalo hoyeche bharii!!