Saturday, March 19, 2011

Memory Retrace



It was 2 AM in the night and just as I lied to down to get the required sleep ,suddenly Brian Clough (pronounce as Cluff) was spiraling in my head.For all the non Football Fanatics he is supposedly one of the greatest ever British Football Managers ever to grace England.Thoughts about this man was spiraling around since I had downloaded a sorta biopic on him..."The Damned United" And suddenly I wanted to play the memory game.This is one game where you retrace in the reverse order how you got to the current point.Now I wanted it to be do with The Damned United.This game is my mind's frivolity and I believe it AT LEAST tries to sharpen the blunt and shunted brain I Possess.So here it goes.

Everything in the reverse order.

I lie down to sleep thinking of Brian Clough
From where I am thinking of him......I just saw his page in Wikipedia.
Why Wiki...Because I was redirected to him as I was reading the article on The Damned United on Wiki!!!
Why Damned United???? Because of Michael Sheen who enacted the role of Brian Clough in the movie.
Who Michael.....the same actor who worked in the underworld series.
How come underworld came into the picture....I was going through Michael Sheen's page in IMDB
Why Michael Sheen.....I was looking at the cast of the beautiful boy in IMBD.
Where did the Beautiful boy come from...I was watching its poignant trailer in Youtube.
How did I land up in You tube...I was redirected from Yahoo! Movies.
What I was doing in Yahoo.....I regularly go there to check if any new trailer has come our or not.


So I have successfully retraced my steps from where the begining till the end in the reverse order.
Satisfied that my brain is still working I go to sleep offering some much needed rest to over worked retarded organ.

PS:The event as listed in a reverse order happened on Thursday and I still remember on a groggy Saturday Morning!!!!

3 comments:

Gongaforing said...

..why you regularly go to yahoo to check if any new trailer has come out or not? coz you spend all your time on all those stuffs while you are in office and hardly do any work... :P

OptimuM IconoclasT said...

Serious allegations!!!!!
Checking trailers takes 5 mins and who wanna be a workaholic??? I know I dont want to be one!!!!

Canonical Cacophony said...

Hi, nice way 2 put forward the game. I play that too,many a time.