Monday, September 13, 2010

Cinematic Addiction Part IV


Well a very good evening to all the Bloggers,surfers,dreamers,my friends and Well Wishers.
I am down with a severe bout of Monday "Evening" blues and I thought the best way to finish off my day(i have another 1 hour to kill) by writing another post in my not so popular blog and the easiest topic to write is movies.Or rather the movies I have being watching over the last few days. So here goes another set of movies ,search through them if you have time and enjoy life!!!!

1)Borat:Well what can I say ,this was a highly recommended movie.It turned out to be funny but not as much I had thought.Maybe a direct insult towards a country is something I cannot appreciate.Lots of foul language punctuated with graphic nudity and some really col one liners define this movie for me.Not sure I would recommend it to someone.

2)Moon:Yet another Brilliant independent British small Budget movie.What a concept!what a thrill! what surprises which left me gasping for more,do grab a copy and watch it...definitely one not to be missed.

3)The Expendables:Now this movie was a huge hyped one and finally my friend dragged me to the multiplex to watch.Strictly OK fare,action sequences are good but too much at the end for my personal taste.If you are an action movie buff go for it but effects are better seen in a Movie Theater than a Cam Ripped version in your home desktop.

4)Macgruber:A satirical look at all the movies of recon missions and navy seals.Funny in parts but not good in totality.I still do not know why I watched it but just managed to get through it by simply browsing through it!!!!

5)Hot Fuzz:Another enjoyable British comedy from the makers of Shaun of the dead.One should learn how to create humor and comedy even when you are dead serious from theis Brits.Hollywood learn from them!!!!This spoof is surely a dekho!!!!

Well I could go on and on and on but I restrain myself for the time being.Enjoy your time watching movies(any one of your choice)and chill out.Sometimes life can be taken a little lightly!!!  

2 comments:

Gongaforing said...

and what about the movies I asked you to watch....!!! (:x)

OptimuM IconoclasT said...

Sorry sir ...did not get a chance yet...still trying to get hold of my friend to download them for me!!!