Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Swamiji is back!!!



Well many people were asking what happened to my Guruji our very own reverend Swami Pallnanda.Actually me myself have been a bit of a busy bee lately these days and did not have a chance to go off and meet him at his sacred lair.But having endured mental stress recently I finally canceled some already planned program and hitch-hiked my way to meet Swamiji.Unlike other days the hermit was a tad quiet that day, Wonder if his popularity had been on the wane at present.But one thing I can definitely vouch for is that his personality and charisma is definitely on the upswing.He was in quite a jovial mood and the meeting helped me a lot.Well as always i would like to share with all of the people out there some of the unique thoughts Swamiji conveyed.

*Over dependence on any habit is an addiction.Understand that!
*Your sickness/disability is not an open gateway for others' sympathy.Do not take undue advantage of the innocent souls around you.
*This is something everyone must have heard but Swamiji reiterated it me again---You can lie to the entire world but not to yourself.This is the best way to judge the actions you have taken.Meybe after doing something you publicly say that you have acted as a savior but if there is a hint of doubt in your soul you know you are the criminal per se.
*Inhibitions tie you down like nothing else.Shed them as soon as possible.Just because you are matured does not mean you cannot watch cartoons like a kid.Go ahead ..treat yourself!!!

Well I must be a Gonna now as I have lots of work to catch.Till my next visit you people sit tight and enjoy the match --that is Life!

1 comment:

Abhijit Chakrabarti said...

Well thought out.. We all happen to know everything but fail to realize them..Such interpretations connects one to reality.. well done!!