Monday, September 6, 2010

Thoughts deep down



Today is a Monday.Not sure from what--illness related weakness or Monday morning blues I decided to call it a day or in more simpler language took a day off from office.My mouth seems tasteless from the antibiotics and other tablets I have been taking to get rid of the niggling fever which has been disturbing me for the last 3-4 days.Wish me luck in this particular boring endeavor.When I started to blog on a regular basis I never had much expectation that some of you might be actually reading into the myriad thoughts( read garbage) that I would be spreading into the already crowded and dirty universe of blogging,but it seems quite a few souls do actually take out their time and read what trash I had been throwing out.My sincere and genuine thanks to all of them.May you get all the happiness and peace you people crave for( ok ok I know that was bit sermon -ic!!!)
Ever since from the starting of last month I have developed a habit of being high every weekend.Now I am not a bit apologetic of not being a teetotaler but as my Mom used to say never ever be a slave to any thing...that will kill you.Those words must be heavy since she spoke a long time back but I still remember that day crystal clear.The Problem is that if I want I can surely abstain myself from alcohol for more than a weekend but somehow the thought that I have been drinking every Saturday is hurting me now.AND I DO NOT KNOW WHY.All my friends and philosophers if you know the answer do let me know.Does a person really become a drunkard if he/she drinks weekly or does the lack of self control make one a drunkard.After all its many people's dream that after getting a job they would work hard on the weekdays and enjoy in every sense on the weekends."Work Hard and Party Harder" as our Indian Liquor Baron would say. moreover I do not know why am I going to post it, hell this is no blogging stuff this is a diary  sorta....Lot of confusion in my head. Hope it gets clear in the near future.
PS:The situation might not be actually that grim as it seems .

1 comment:

Canonical Cacophony said...

You need a good company pal.... Cheers from Kolkata...