Friday, August 6, 2010

Bored at office......



Time:10:37PM IST 6th of August Year of the Lord 2010,Friday.
Well the only word I can see from the above line is the last one.
To make matters clear i will shove out(apparently English grammar says shove in but i use it the other way being an iconoclast albeit an optimum one) some endearing ,heart wrenching facts that I facing now:

1)Today in the Friday night   people...Its Friday
2)All my mates in the project team are enjoying(some officially by taking leaves and some by "Working from home")
3)Even though there are some work to be done I am in no mood to work even though i have to stay put in office till 2 in the morning.

In Office Jargon we have something like Monday blues.
Those not familiar with it I will elucidate it:Monday blues simply means not wanting to go to office/coming to office and not wanting to work after two days of blissful peace(whichever way who barter for peace)
Just bristling through the net for something for Friday i got some tasty varieties like Friday Feelings to Friday Hues...only God knows in which situation I am in.

Well I will stop here and ask for the apology of all the people who took out their precious time to read through the above gibberish.At least I will tend to believe you offered some sympathy to me.
Well wishing you all a great weekend and a fantastic Monday blues!!!!

2 comments:

Ursus arctos horribilis said...

Nice... but with the 24X7 work schedules people will start missing Monday blues.

Abhijit Chakrabarti said...

On the contrary, whatever you termed as GIBBERISH actually helps understand what does go on in the mind when in office on a Friday night! :)