Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pieces of advice!!


I had the fortune and time of going to Swami Pallananda's Lair today(Read by not going to office) and was enlightened by a discussion going on at his place.Even though I did not participate actively(I have a Oratory issue) I always try to be an avid listener.Many people come to Swamiji's place hoping to hear Soulful thoughts but unfortunately for them Swamiji iss more practical than the word itself!!!!!

As usual I would like to share some of the snapshots of what I gathered from the occasion.

    * Sometimes you tend to remember things meticulously(Simple example:electricity bills) which  others can't,do not think you are a control freak,its just that you are more disciplined in your way of life.Try to keep it up.
    * Any impending decision is like waiting to face a Guillotine.Face your Fear(read Guillotine) more often than not you will triumph.
    * Many People in this world think that by looking Coy and acting street smart you would be able to woo(read desirable) the other sex,do not fool yourself.Remember nothing but the truth triumphs.

PS:Here I would like to mention that even though the advices of Swamiji I am sharing with all seems easy to hear but actually to control your mind and follow it as much much more difficult.So I am a living example who fail to walk the talk ,so do not get disheartened if you find yourself in the same boat.

2 comments:

Jude said...

: ) know what?, I'm the captain of that boat, you are in!

OptimuM IconoclasT said...

ha ha
as u say Captain!!!!!