Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Midnight Rambles......

Warning:Kindly do not create any controversies over this Pictha!
 
 
 
"It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log"

The starting lyrics of this Immortal Song was gifted to the World by the Beatles.Its now 1:20 AM in the morning and as I still slog it out in the office,waiting for the clock to show 2:30AM I cannot help but think that the first 2 lines of the song is actually mirroring my present situation.Yes I just can't wait to reach home and fall on the bed like a dead log!
Well I had  planned to write on something else today but my hands are not in tandem with my mind which still seems fresh and ready to bare its thoughts out.
Just to give an insight on one of my future topics---movie addiction...I was planning to write on the disease which has been on the process of gripping and crippling me over the last few weeks but I guess that would stay put for another day.
Well today has been a pretty strange day in Office.
I knew 2 of my Team mates would not come but AHOY! I was all alone!!!I never knew India took Onam sooo Seriously.
By the way too all my readers Happy Onam and all the Northies have a great Raksha Bandhan with your Sisters.India-Land of Festivals Rock!!OK,coming back to the original issue Just when I was starting from home another of my teammate messaged he would be working from home as he is Still recuperating fronm Illness.Dude! get well soon!
I came to office and saw holy S*** even the neighboring team is on leave!!!!!Well I thought I would have to ensure a nightmare today but I guess with God's grace lots and lots of work started to pour in and by the time I was able to breathe freely 7 hours have passed just like that.Sometimes I think being alone is a good thing...not sure the reason though!
Writing something in my blog is slowly becoming a habit and hopefully will soon turn into an obsession.The Greatest thing about blogging is that I am not answerable to anyone on anything.I will write what I feel and like,if someone has issues I am not apologetic!!
Not sure what else to write...was planning something but controlled as this is a public place.I keep the pervert stuffs in my mind!!!!Its a late good night from me .Hope everyone has a great...no no AWESOME Tuesday!!!!

3 comments:

Canonical Cacophony said...

Getting into the Blog-abit Dude? I am on the recession phase...but your flair makes the dormant pen awake... looking forward to see MANY More...catch me up...I am already 370 post in running!!!

OptimuM IconoclasT said...

You have always been an inspiration for minnows like us!!!
I just hope to follow your footsteps to the best of my ability!!!!

praveen said...

HEHE cool one i loved the use "India took Onam sooo Seriously." cool